***Please note, during the Covid pandemic, our CAMPSITES WILL REQUIRE RESERVATIONS(call the office to make them), we now have a 5 night minimum stay requirement for camping. No group bookings this year. Please call the office for more information and details.
All sites have fire-pits and picnic tables, but are unserviced (no water, power or sewer hook-ups). There are outhouses in the campground. The camping area is mostly gravel pads on the 10 waterfront sites and 5 sites adjacent to the lake sites and 9 flat grass sites. There is plenty of room for even the biggest RV’s, all sites are separate(30-35 feet wide) with no group campsites. All sites are close to the lake. We have excellent drinking water, and a water fill up station and a sani-dump (please see restrictions), both located at the entrance of the resort. Generators can be run between the hours of 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily. There is a charging station at the lodge to plug in your charger and charge batteries.
Camping Site Rates:
- Waterfront sites 1-10 are $30.00 per night plus GST, includes one vehicle and up to 4 people per site.
- Sites 11-24 are 25.00 per night plus GST, includes one vehicle and up to 4 people per site.
- Additional $5.00 per person.
- Additional vehicle (not RV) $10.00 per vehicle.
- Sani Dump (please see restrictions)
- Firewood: $7.00 per bundle or bring your own.
- Satellite Internet Service for Tunkwa Lake Resort. Connection Rates(per device): $2.00 per hour, $8.00 for 24 hours, $30.00 for a week, $50.00 for a month (30 days).
** Reservations and pre-payment are required before arriving. 60 day cancellation policy.
Generators can be run between the hours of 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily. There is a charging station at the lodge to plug in your charger and charge batteries.
(Site number-length in feet from back of pad to access road)
Waterfront 1-90′, 2-65′, 3-59′, 4-52′, 5-44′, 6-42′, 7-40′, 8-30′, 9-25′ Truck camper, 10-25′ Truck camper, Non waterfront 11-53′, 12-52′ 13-52′, 14-52′ 15-52′ 16-52′ 17-52′ 18-52′, 19-44′, 20-35′, 21-35′, 22-35′, 23-45′, 24-45′.
Campground Map: https://www.tunkwalakeresort.com/accommodations/tunkwa-camping-map/
At Tunkwa we offer ‘Full year trailer pad rentals’ as well. Please contact us about availability, pricing and other services offered.
Tunkwa Lake Resort is a Dog friendly resort.