*******With the every changing Covid-19 virus situation, we will be looking at a revision in our cancellation policy for those effected. We are waiting until the middle of April to see how things unfold, and we ask that you hold off on any cancellation due to this, until that time.
Tunkwa Lake Resort Cancellation Policy
- 60 day cancellation policy.
- 6 month cancellation policy for all Christmas and New Years bookings.
- A cancellation fee of $50.00 per cabin/boat will be retained from the deposit on ANY cancellations.
- After 60 days, you are responsible for the balance of payment for all nights and all cabins booked.
- Cancellations for any reasons, are subject to these charges, and will be charged full room rate.
- Please note, we will try our best to rebook your nights, and given enough notice, we can typically rebook to help avoid these costs for you, but please note, the cancellation fee still applies.
- A credit card is required to make reservations.
- A deposit will be charged on the provided card at time of booking, and the provided credit card will be held to cover the balance, and as a security for any cabin/property damages incurred.
- Rental balance can be paid at check out time by other methods if preferred (we accept debit, cash or other credit cards).
- STAGS/Bachelor Parties are not permitted on our property, if so, you will have to leave, and will be charged full rate.
- If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us.