Tunkwa Lake Resort Cancellation Policy
- 60 day cancellation policy for our rustic cabins and camping.
- After 60 days, you are responsible for the balance of payment for all nights in our rustic cabins booked.
- 6 month cancellation policy for both of our Luxury Log Cabins.
- After 6 months, you are responsible for the balance of payment for all nights in our Luxury cabins booked.
6 month cancellation policy for all Christmas and New Years bookings.
- A cancellation fee of $50.00 per cabin/boat/campsite will be retained from the deposit on ANY cancellations.
- Cancellations for any reasons, are subject to these charges, and will be charged full room rate.
- Please note, we will try our best to rebook your nights, and given enough notice, we can typically rebook to help avoid these costs for you, but please note, the cancellation fee still applies.
- A credit card is required to make reservations.
- A deposit will be charged on the provided card at time of booking, and the provided credit card will be held to cover the balance, and as a security for any cabin/property damages incurred.
- Rental balance can be paid at check out time by other methods if preferred (we accept debit, cash or other credit cards).
- STAGS/Bachelor Parties are not permitted on our property, if so, you will have to leave, and will be charged full rate.
- If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us.