Tunkwa Lake Resort Cancellation Policy
- 60 day cancellation policy.
- 6 month cancellation policy for Christmas and New Years.
- A processing fee of $25.00 per cabin will be retained on any cancellations.
- After 60 days, you are responsible for the balance of payment for all nights and all cabins booked.
- Cancellations for any reasons, are subject to these charges, and will be charged full room rate.
- Please note, we will try our best to rebook your nights, and given enough notice, we can typically rebook, to avoid these costs for you.
- A credit card is required to make reservations.
- A deposit will be charged on the provided card at time of booking, and the provided credit card will be held to cover the balance, and for any cabin/property damages incurred.
- Rental balance can be paid at check out time by other methods if preferred (we accept debit, cash or other credit cards).
- STAGS/Bachelor Parties are not permitted on our property, if so, you will have to leave, and will be charged full rate.
- If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact us.