All sites have fire-pits and picnic tables, but are unserviced (no water,power or sewer hook-ups). The camping area is mostly gravel pads on the 10 lake sites and 5 sites adjacent to the lake sites and 9 flat grass sites. There is plenty of room for even the biggest RV’s, all sites are separate(30-35 feet wide) with no group campsites. All sites are close to the lake. Reservations are taken for the Long Weekends only, and are required before arriving on any long weekend. A 3 night min. stay is required on Long Weekends as well. We do not take camping reservations for other times. We have excellent drinking water, and a water fill up station and a sani-dump (please see restrictions), both located at the entrance of the resort.
Camping Site Rates:
- $25.00 per night plus GST, includes one vehicle and up to 4 people per site.
- Long Weekends $30.00 per night plus GST. ** Reservations required, see below.
- Additional $5.00 per person.
- Additional vehicle (not RV) $10.00 per vehicle.
- Showers are included in price.
- Sani Dump (please see restrictions)
- Firewood: $6.00 per bundle or bring your own.
- Satellite Internet Service for Tunkwa Lake Resort. Connection Rates(per device): $2.00 per hour, $8.00 for 24 hours, $30.00 for a week, $50.00 for a month (30 days).
** Reservations and pre-payment are taken for Long Weekends only, and are required before arriving on any Long Weekend. A 3 night min. stay is required on long weekends as well. Camping pre-payments are non-refundable. C
We have a large chest freezer located outside the lodge, that guests are welcome to use.
At Tunkwa we offer ‘Full year trailer pad rentals’ as well. Please contact us about availability, pricing and other services offered.
Tunkwa Lake Resort is a Dog friendly resort.