***Please note, during the Covid pandemic, our CAMPSITES WILL REQUIRE RESERVATIONS(call the office to make them), we now have a 4 night minimum stay requirement for camping. Campers must be in self contained RV’s(sorry no tents this year). No group bookings this year. Please call the office for more information and details.
All sites have fire-pits and picnic tables, but are unserviced (no water,power or sewer hook-ups). The camping area is mostly gravel pads on the 10 lake sites and 5 sites adjacent to the lake sites and 9 flat grass sites. There is plenty of room for even the biggest RV’s, all sites are separate(30-35 feet wide) with no group campsites. All sites are close to the lake. We have excellent drinking water, and a water fill up station and a sani-dump (please see restrictions), both located at the entrance of the resort. Generators can be run between the hours of 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily. There is a charging station at the lodge to plug in your charger and charge batteries.
Camping Site Rates:
- $25.00 per night plus GST, includes one vehicle and up to 4 people per site.
- Long Weekends $30.00 per night plus GST. ** Reservations required, see below.
- Additional $5.00 per person.
- Additional vehicle (not RV) $10.00 per vehicle.
- Showerhouses will be available for the autumn season.
- Sani Dump (please see restrictions)
- Firewood: $7.00 per bundle or bring your own.
- Satellite Internet Service for Tunkwa Lake Resort. Connection Rates(per device): $2.00 per hour, $8.00 for 24 hours, $30.00 for a week, $50.00 for a month (30 days).
** Reservations and pre-payment are required before arriving. 60 day cancellation policy.
Generators can be run between the hours of 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily. There is a charging station at the lodge to plug in your charger and charge batteries.
At Tunkwa we offer ‘Full year trailer pad rentals’ as well. Please contact us about availability, pricing and other services offered.
Tunkwa Lake Resort is a Dog friendly resort.