*****Please note, these rules and guidelines were made to be complaint with our June 1 reopening. As guidelines, or regulations change with different Phases opening, we will update our rules accordingly.
As of Dec7/20 we are closed until Jan.09/21 as per the PHO travel restrictions. Our office is still open.
You and your party agree to comply with this Code of Conduct while at Tunkwa Lake Resort.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
Please do not come to Tunkwa Lake Resort if you are exhibiting symptoms similar to a respiratory illness, including the flu or common cold. These symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue and loss of appetite. If you develop these symptoms while at the resort, please contact Management immediately.
● Each group in your RV must be from one household unit. We will not be taking group reservations.Household unit or extended social circle(bubble) are defined as those people that live in one home and have maintained social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak. As government recommendations for social circles evolve this policy will follow suit.
Requirement to Maintain Social Distancing from Other Household Groups
● Households groups must maintain 2-metre (6 feet) social distancing from other Household groups. No gatherings of more than 6 people at a unit are allowed at any time. Quiet time is 10pm, no exceptions.
● No visitors on the resort property or at your campground site, without prior approval in writing from the Resort Manager. There will be no access for tents or units that are not self-contained, whether visitors or campers.
Returning from Outings
● If you leave the property for any reason, everyone in the group must wash their hands with warm water and soap (or disinfectant) for at least 20 seconds. Please consider washing your grocery and beverage packaging followed by 20 seconds of handwashing.
● You and your party must always maintain 2-metre (6 feet) separation from anyone else at the Resort, at all times.
Parental Supervision of Children
● Parents must ensure that their children maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) separation at all times from other children/people from other guests during your stay.
● Practice diligent hand hygiene at all times. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and plain soap, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol content every time you enter or exit your unit. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands and please practice cough etiquette (cough into your elbow or disposable tissue).
Restricted Access Areas
Changes to the following areas have been required;
● Washroom/Showerhouse Facilities
○ At this time, you will have access to the washroom/shower facilities. We encourage you to use the washroom facilities in your self-contained RV unit on site. Outhouses will still be accessible, please use the hand sanitizer located there, before entering and when exiting.
● Store and Office
○ Only one customer in the store at a time. Please comply with social distancing guidelines while waiting to enter the store. Reduced hours of operation are posted at the store.
○ Limited access to docks. Social Distancing requirements must be maintained while on the docks
● PlayGround is open /Horseshoe Pits, Fish Cleaning Station are closed
● Common Use Freezer
○ This freezer is not available for use.
● There may be some guests that are self-isolating. These guests will display a sign on their RV that they are self isolating and it is imperative that they not come into contact with anyone at the Resort.
● There may be some guests that are required to self-quarantine for 14 days pursuant to the Quarantine Act. These guests will display a sign on their RV indicating that they are in quarantine and must not come into contact with anyone at the Resort.
Be Kind and Supportive
● Be kind and supportive – Remember we are all in this together!
● If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-metre (6 feet) social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group.
● If someone infringes on your 2-metre (6 feet) distance, kindly remind them of the 2-metre (6 feet) rule.
● Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the office or staff on duty, the buzzer/intercom is available during off hours.
The Requirement to Adhere to this Code of Conduct
● We are all in this together and it is expected that everyone will comply with these requirements for their own safety as well as the safety of others.
● A verbal warning will be given first, followed by a written warning on the second, followed by a request to leave on a third. If the nature of any violation is of a severe nature, Tunkwa Lake reserves the right to request that the offending party leaves immediately.
This Code of Conduct has been provided for your own safety, and the safety of our Tunkwa Lake Family. This is to ensure that all Tunkwa Lake Guests are informed and will conduct their behaviour based on these guidelines while at the resort.