Dec. 01/20

The lake ice on Tunkwa, at least around the resort, appears to be safe, we found 4-6″ wherever we drilled today. We did not venture out on the main lake or over the areas with springs/upwellings, so we still recommend one uses caution out on the lake.

The resort remains closed, with no day use access either, due to the Province wide travel restrictions in place, asking people to only travel local, and for essential purposes only. We are awaiting the the announcement later Dec. 7/20 to see if this get rescinded.

Stay safe everyone and hope to be able to see you soon!

Comments are closed.